Your Guide to Purchasing Pattaya Real Estate Property
For someone who intends to travel back and forth to Pattaya at any time of the year, purchasing a Pattaya real estate property is going to be a practical choice. Instead of paying out the hotels and other rentals during your visit, opting for a property will be an efficient way of saving money. More so, it is to be a lifetime investment on your part.
However, there are a few important factors that you must keep in mind before you take on the effort of buying a Pattaya real estate property.
One of the most sought-after real estate properties in the city is the condominium. In fact, the foreigners are allowed to own 49% unit space in the building. The typical requirement is that of the financial transfer as remitted overseas via the foreign currency to the Thailand Land Department. It is called the Tor Tor 3. It is also important to note that the remittances, which should be over $20,000, must be sent in to the bank account bearing the exact name that appears on the contract of purchase. The label “for the purchase of a condominium” must be used for the remittance purpose. More so, be sure that the seller or developer is also furnished with the Tor Tor 3 copy so as to be rid of future worries.
In the future, you can also turn your Pattaya real estate property into a worthy investment by renting it out when you are not around. Surely, your money can do you good in more ways than one.
- Effective Pattaya Travel Guide
- Finding The Best Pattaya Hotel Guide in Website
- Pattaya Guide Cheap Hotel in Pattaya
- Pattaya Agogos: an essential guide to its secrets
- Web Guide to Travel to Phuket Thailand
- Looking for Accommodation in Pattaya?
- Pattaya, Thailand Best Accommodation
- Pattaya Weather : Planning Time To Pattaya, Thailand
- Understand Pattaya: History of Pattaya
- Where is Pattaya Soi 6?